1. Film Re-touching Trainee / Operator (電影修復)
2. Content Acquisitions Coordinator (TV & Film Industry)
3. 後期製作實習生 (Production Trainee)
4. Executive Assistant (Film / TV Industry)
Film Re-touching Trainee / Operator (電影修復)
- 懂運用Adobe, Photoshop 優先;
Content Acquisitions Coordinator (TV & Film Industry)
Assist in helping identify, source, and evaluate content and distribution opportunities for our channels.
- Review content catalogs from various content suppliers to help select programs that meet our business need.
- Conduct research on content performance and audience to identify business opportunities.
- Provide support in deal negotiation, execution and management.
- Build and maintain good relationship with media business partners.
- Coordinate all materials’ collection and delivery.
- Degree hold or above;
- 1-2 years working experience preferred;
- Some experience with contract administration would be an advantage;
- Strong interest in TV & Film industry;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin;
- Hands-on experience in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Attentive to details with good organizing skill;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Content Acquisitions Officer.
後期製作實習生 (Production Trainee)
Executive Assistant (Film / TV Industry)
- This Executive Assistant will report directly to the Executive Director, but will also be responsible for providing additional support to the Marketing Department.
- Research for projects development and assist in key events.
- Manage calendars and travel arrangements, set and coordinate meetings, prepare for presentations and general administration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Film & TV, Media, Communication etc.
- At least 1 year’ experience within the entertainment industry is preferred.
- A strong interest in film & TV development is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, and fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Extensive administration abilities including research and compiling data and meeting materials, coordinating business meetings, creating itineraries and agendas.
- Hands-on experience in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally if required.
*Interested parties, please send your application with detailed resume stating your available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2799 3643.
24 May 2018